Thursday, July 30, 2015

Assess Me!

Today I'm linking up with The Tattooed Teacher for a fun assessment linky. I'm having fun learning some quirky things about my fellow bloggers. So here's mine...


Do I talk to myself?  

All the time! I was doing it today in a parking lot and a woman came up to me to ask directions (brave soul).  It took me a minute to pull myself from my crazy conversation to understand what she was asking.

Is your television on?

My TV is always on.  I usually like the background noise and work well that way but lately I'm finding it hard to concentrate and get things done.  This leads me to muting the TV a lot so I can get something accomplished - or I'll pause it if I'm using the Roku.

Do you have your wisdom teeth?

I don't.  I got all 4 pulled years ago and it was super duper painful. I remember the bottom ones were impacted so he actually broke them up to get them out.  When I got home and had some faculties I was in such pain that I thought my jaw had broken. It was not fun.  Not fun at all.

Do you wear glasses?

Yes, unfortunately (since Junior High).  I recently bought a new pair but hate wearing them.  I'm hoping after I get them adjusted tomorrow I'll like them better.

Do you live in the state you were born in?

I was born in South Dakota (I have such great memories of that state!).  Now I don't even live in the same country.  Small town girl turned world traveler.  :)



That's my assessment for the week!  Did I pass?  Head over to the Tattooed Teacher to take your test. Or to read some other assessments for a good time.  

 photo signature_zps316a3c30.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...