Monday, December 1, 2014

Join Me in the Huge TpT Sale and What's in My Cart Linky

It's a Cyber Monday sale over at TpT until tomorrow!  I'm putting my whole store on sale for 20% off.

300 × 300

It's a great time to pick up some of my newly revised products such as this ABC Letter Font Sort. I've also revised my Kwanzaa books just in time for your Holidays Around the World Units!  And if your needing some help with Parent Teacher Conferences, make sure to check out my Parent Guides to the Common Core and my Parent Sight Word Book.



 
In the meantime I'm doing my own wishlist shopping.  Here's what's in my cart.  A special thank you to Speech Room News for hosting this linky.  I love to know what others are buying.  It's a little like looking in someone's medicine cabinet. ;)




First let me just say "My name is Susan and I have the beginnings of a teacher creator problem." Maybe I can find a support group?

Teaching in the Tongass - Super cute pioneer clipart that I plan to use for my Historical Fiction Unit.





Doodle Oven - Just found them and their stuff looks so cute!


This is just a small sampling of the things in my cart. I wish I could say I was going to snatch up some more resources for my class but I'm not.  I'm at a "No Worksheet" school - so no copies either! Which is pretty sad because I've had my eye on these for a long time.  Now I might just buy them because they are fairly ingenious and I might use them someday...and I like Cara Carroll's products.


Now, what's in your cart? Anything I absolutely, positively must get before the sale is over?


 photo signature_zps316a3c30.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...