Tuesday, July 16, 2013

"I Teach K" My Take-Aways Linky Party

  
I am so excited to be at the I Teach K conference in Las Vegas that I wanted to create a linky party where everyone could share what fabulous things they are learning.  How will you take what you are learning and bring it back into your classroom?

The Rules:

The linky starts Tuesday, July 16th and ends Saturday, July 20th.  This gives you a few extra days after the conference to gather your thoughts and start blogging.   I am going to try to blog my take-aways daily so I don't forget them! 
 
Try to think happy thoughts.  I want this linky party to be a place for thoughtful, inspiring "a-ha" moments.  Any extreme negativity will be deleted in honor of one of my Ron Clark take-aways.
 
Last, link back to my blog.  Happy learning!
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...