Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A New Adventure?

Well, it's the end of the year and although school isn't quite out, I am.  Life happens and things change unexpectedly.  So my current adventure is subbing.  And it is definitely an adventure!

Even though I'm starting a new adventure, my goal is to do more blogging.  I am such a fan of all those awesome blogs out there (my blog envy is getting a little ridiculous) and it's been MONTHS since I started this.  Whoops. 

On the upside this time off has given me some time to try to finish up some projects I have had on the back burner.  Coming soon you'll be able to check out my space unit on TpT and hopefully some of my genre units I used with my gifted students.

Here's a sneak peek the space unit in progress:


My goal is to have it in my TpT store by next week. eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...